Thursday, October 15, 2015 | By: Debbie

Back to blogging and getting healthy.

Well I have been out of the blogging scene for a long time.  I am coming back though so I can post my progress and my thoughts on getting healthy.


I have become a workout fanatic and try to work out at least 5 times a week.  I am working on 6 times a week with one day of rest.  I have taken up running as a past time and I am loving it.   I try and run / walk several times a week and hope to get to where I can do it every day.


I will be posting my Garmin results on here daily in a few days along with my calorie count.


For now though just a short post to say I am back.


Have a nice day.

1 comments:

Lyn said...

Been awhile, are you doing ok? I was gone for half the year but am back to blogging too. Hope you come back and update! Take care.