Tuesday, June 14, 2011 | By: Debbie

Tuesday 06/14/11 - Swimming and more swimming...

I am swimming like a maniac and I am loving it.  I went home  yesterday and did my 60 laps in the pool as fast as I could, which is 30 min so far.  I was wore out and breathing hard so I had a really good work out.  60 laps in my pool is 1200 feet, which is not a lot but swimming back and forth as fast as you can will wear you out.   This will probably be my main exercise until it gets to cold for it which should be some time around Sept, and this is also when we will be going back to deer camp every weekend. 

My eating was right on track yesterday and I am going to post my journal for every one to see.  I am eating a lot of fruit and this is good and seems to keep me satisfied all day.  This is a short post, cause I am so busy at work.  Have a great day and let me know what you think about my journal.

Monday, June 13, 2011

-----------------------------------------------

Allocated : 31.0
Earned : 8.0
Remaining : 10.0
Total : 29.0

+8.0 swimming
2.0 2x ww fudge bar
0.0 tomato
0.0 lettuce
2.0 cheese shredded
0.0 taco sauce
3.0 deer burger
6.0 3x taco shells
0.0 cantaloupes
2.0 egg boiled
4.0 tuna salad
2.0 bread whole wheat light
2.0 pizza sticks
3.0 Potatoes, old or new, boiled 1 medium portion (150g)
0.0 grapes
0.0 watermelon
2.0 bread whole wheat light
1.0 Mayo light
0.0 Banana(s) 1 large (136g)






5 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't think you ever realize just how much of a workout swimming is until you're doing it for speed & time. It is such a GREAT full body workout! I personally LOVE to swim!

Sarah @ Thinfluenced

Floriana said...

Ohhhh, I love to swim. I envy you, really. Enjoy it for both of us! :)

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Have a good time, Debbie. I have to be careful with the fruit. My body doesn't like too many carbs and it slows down my weight loss.

x said...

I am so glad you are enjoying the water.

Larry Romeo said...

Debbie,

I like your journal. I see that you are combining an eating plan which includes fruits and swimming as your cardio workout. I am impressed with your swimming for 30 minutes.

If time is available you might consider adding about 10 minutes per day of resistance training to build muscles which will help with burning fat for you.

I would also recommend that you consider adding some vegetables and lean meat to your diet to help with your weight loss.

You are doing great keep it up.