Monday, June 13, 2011 | By: Debbie

Monday June 13, 2011 - Pretty good weekend...

I had a pretty good weekend, and got a lot accomplished also.  We pretty much just stayed around the house all weekend, except for going to see our grandson when they got back from the beach.    We got him a Lightening McQueen car for his birthday and he loved it.  He was 2 years old on the 9th of June and growing way to fast. 

I have had a great weekend on my eating and I hope to get some kind of schedule going with my posting.  Not having Internet at home is a bitch and the only time I get to post is at work.  Friday I was to busy and did not get to post at all.  I have tried posting with my phone, but it takes way to long.   I got a lot of exercise in this weekend with my swimming and cleaning the house.  I love swimming and I am trying to get at least 60 laps a day in plus some other exercise as well. 

Lunch today was tuna fish salad with pickles, apples and walnuts in it, oh yea and lite mayo.  I had a tuna fish sandwich with some left over little red potato's from last night.   Altogether it was a 9 point lunch and it was wonderful.  Snacks today are watermelon, grapes and some new pizza sticks that I found that have 2 points per pack.  I am saving these for this afternoon on my way home from work.  My schedule on eating goes something like this.  I usually eat breakfast on my way to work and this morning it was a banana sandwich for 3 points.  I had 2 pieces of whole wheat bread and 1 tbs lite mayo and the banana was 0 points.  This is something I can eat on my way to work.  Then around 9 I have a boiled egg and then some watermelon.  I try and eat something every two hours and this seems to keep my energy level up for the day.  It is working out pretty good since fruits are zero points. 

I did not but the info in my phone this weekend so I could send my journal to my blog, but I will start putting it back in the morning.  Like I said not having Internet at home is a bitch.  Have a great day.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I personally can't stand when my internet doesn't work at home... Frustrating!

I like swimming too! I feel like I get just as good of a workout in the pool as I do at the gym.

Sarah @ Thinfluenced

Karen Butler Ogle said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend, Debbie. Mine was very restful. Time to get back in the swing of things now though. Got to get my butt back in gear with my classes and exercise.

Momma Hunt said...

Glad to hear that you are back on track. I didn't have so great of a weekend since we ate out like three times! Downing lots of water to help move on from the bad weekend

Tim said...

Sounds like a cracking weekend! Very impressed by the amount of swimming you can do! That's excellent! :)