Sunday, March 27, 2016 | By: Debbie

The Unknown

I have reached a unknown in my weight loss journey.  I have been working out like crazy up until a couple of weeks ago and my back has been bothering me.  I have  cyst on my spine and I have to go and see a Nero surgeon.  I am worried about it, but I will get through it okay.  I had taken up running, but I have put that on hold till I found out what I can do.  I hope to take it up again, cause I really like it.  I have another race coming up, in a few weeks and I need to train for it.  We just finished the St. Paddy's and came in at 50 minutes.   I would like to come in at 45 minutes on the next one, so I need to train for it.

My eating has gotten crazy the last few days and I have to get in back on track.  I have a lot on my mind these days and can not seem to shake some of it.  Time will heal everything I guess so I will get through this slump.

I have fixed my breakfast for the whole week and I will fix my lunch box in the morning and take all my snacks for the day also.  Time to get back on track.

Well I am going to start  blogging for me alone to just make myself feel better if nothing else.

0 comments: