Sunday, January 25, 2015 | By: Debbie

Here we go again...

I have not blogged for a long time and it is time I got back in the groove of it again.  I am sorry to say that I have put back on 25 pounds in the last 3 months.  This is all my fault, and I have got to get a grip on my eating again.  I could say it is nerves, bored, but all it amounts to is that I have no will power at all  I need to start planning my meals again and taking my lunch to work with me.  I am eating out way to much and making all the wrong choices.  I read so many Facebook posts of people who are doing great and losing weight. 

I am going to get up early in the morning and fix my lunch and snacks to take to work with me.  I am also going to fix me some breakfast to take with me.  I am back on trying to drink more water and get off diet cokes.   I will start posting my meals and blogging each day and maybe this will help me get motivated to do this. 

I have joined Weight Watchers again realizing that I need to be accountable to some one and weigh in each week.

Have a great evening.

0 comments: