Monday, February 2, 2015 | By: Debbie

Bad weekend on my eating...


Not a good weekend on my eating and again this is my fault.  My schedule has been crazy since my husband lost his job.  I can not seem to get my self on any kind of schedule and stay there.  I eat a half a dozen donuts this weekend in one day and that is so stupid.  Why did I do it I do not know, they were good I will tell you that.  I have gained back 30 lbs and it is hard on me and my body.  I have started my exercising again and I can feel the extra weight on my bones and on my back.

I am going to take my lunch to work in the morning and fix me something for breakfast and try and get back on schedule with counting my points and eating healthy so I can get off the high blood pressure meds again.  They are making me tired all the time and they also contribute to my weight gain.

Well one day at a time...

Have a great day.
 

1 comments:

Lori said...

We all slip up. The important thing is to jump back on plan and that's what you are doing!! I love your positive attitude! Wanting it is half the battle!! You can do this!!