Tuesday, April 9, 2013 | By: Debbie

April 9, 2013 - A day from hell with my eating.

I did not do so good today with my eating, as a matter of fact I am eating way to much.  I have really blown it today on chocolate covered almonds.  You know those that the schools sell.  Well I brought 3 boxes for my husband and made it home with 1 box if that tells you anything.  I also ate way to much at lunch today.  I do not know what is going on with me today, but I am going to get up in the morning and get back in control.  I am swearing off all actifical sweetners that are not natural.   I am having headaches and I think this is what is doing it. 

I am trying to stay up when hubby leaves in the morning and get a few things done before I go to work.  I am on day one counting today so we will see how I do.

Have  a good night.

2 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I get headaches from artificial sweeteners too. I also had a TERRIBLE eating day too. Maybe it's something in the air???

♥ Drazil ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.