Saturday, January 5, 2013 | By: Debbie

Weight loss problems of starting over.

This does not get any easier the older I get.   Weight Watchers works for me, but I am having problems getting started again.  I can not seem to get motivated and get moving and get control of my eating. I think maybe it is the weather or the time of the year.  So I was wondering what motivates some of you bloggers and how you stick to your diet.   So how about some advice or some cussing would help.

I have to find something to do to keep me busy and keep me occupied.  I am going to do some zumba this afternoon.   Short post for now, will post more later.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

MaryFran said...

I think the motivation to really begin comes for me from a total lack of "I'm at the bottom of the barrel and I'm utterly sick of where I'm at" mentality. The motivation to continue......when I was losing my weight the first time (and I'm going to try it again this time) was to keep my end result foremost in my mind. I dreamed about my weight loss. I thought about it constantly. I imagined. I planned. It was there with me all the time. I surrounded myself with weight loss. I read blogs and articles. I wrote blog entries out the wazoo. I read articles and found facts. First and foremost.

Good luck!!!

Unknown said...

My WW meeting place has been closed for the last 2 week. I can't wait for Monday to go weigh-in. My meeting keep me motivated. I have really slipped since I haven't had to go weigh-in. I set mini goals and don't look at the big picture. It's much easier to know that I only have 5 pounds to lose.

mensa said...

My motivation is one thing that you mentioned you were having trouble with which is the time of year. I'm always ready to hit it when a new year rolls around, it's like the time for a brand new start. My problem seems to being organized enough to keep it up. That's my goal. I've started to use a "to do" list so I don't get overwhelmed. Good luck to you, Debbie, I know you can do it.

~Sheilah