Thursday, January 3, 2013 | By: Debbie

New Year Resolutions - My list

Happy New Year everyone and I am glad to be back to blogging.  I have tried to start over several times and failed so I am hoping the new year brings me a new start.  My weight is back up to 263 lbs so I have to get a grip on my eating.  I joined Weight Watchers again before Christmas and I go and weight tonight.  I have a gain this week though from being sick and being off work and at deer camp most of the holidays.  Now I know that is not really an excuse, but I am using it anyway. 

Here are my new year resolutions and lets see how I do with them. 

(1)  Get my body moving.
       I am going to start my swimming back on my lunch hour on Monday and try and get in 30 minutes
       of swimming 3 to 4 days a week.

(2)  Stay up every morning after hubby leaves for work.
       Let me explain this one.  He leaves the house at 4:50 AM every morning and I have over
       an hour before I have to get ready for work so I usually lay back down.  I am going to try
       and stay up and do some household chores or walk on the treadmill.

(3)  Keep my house cleaner and clutter free this year.
       Now this should work out if I stay up and try and do some cleaning every morning.

(4)  Drink more water and give up diet cokes.
       This is going to be the hardest one for me to do.  Water is going to become my next best friend.

(5)  Stick with my Weight Watchers points program and stay on course.

So there you have it and I hope I can stick with all of it.  Stick around this year to find out.

Happy New Year.

2 comments:

MaryFran said...

Welcome back to blogging! Your goals for this year seem really reasonable and doable! You can do this!!!

WWSuzi said...

Very do-able goals! Good to see you back.