Tuesday, August 14, 2012 | By: Debbie

Tuesday August 14, 2012 - Clothes getting loose..

My clothes are getting loose again and it feels good.  I sure hope I can keep it off this time, or should I say Hell yeah I am going to keep it off for good.  I am more active this time with my swimming and I am starting my kettle ball workout back tonight so that will help.  Still not a lot of walking yet due to the plantar thingy going on with my foot.  It is getting better though and I can walk on it pretty good as long as I keep my tennis shoes on.  Sandals are not happening for me lately and I miss them, but you do what you got to do.

I went swimming today at lunch again and once again it has help me keep my energy level up in the afternoons.  I am not getting sleepy around 3:00 anymore and I seem to be getting a lot done.   I swim for 30 minutes back and forth in a really big pool and then I get in the steam room for 10 minutes and shower and go back to work.  I work over in the afternoon to make up for the extra time at lunch. 

I am staying within my limit on my sugars and my carbs everyday and I am loosing weight really good.  My doctor says I should loose around 5 to 7 lbs a week for the first couple of months and then we are going to bring a few carbs back into the picture.  I would have rather in have been sugar, but oh well carbs will do. 

Have a great day.

4 comments:

Matt Hirschfelt said...

Just tell yourself that the weight is not lost, it's gone. You don't ever intend to find it again.

Jo said...

Sometimes when I am wanting a trigger food, I remind myself that it is "poison" for me. And it truly is if we are diabetic or have heart disease, or other medical conditions. Just a suggestion, but you could remind yourself that for you and pre-diabetes, sugar is indeed poison for you.

Joy said...

Wow you are making it happen!! Keep up the great work and stay focused!!

Lou said...

So awesome to hear you're on form. Hell yea!