Monday, August 13, 2012 | By: Debbie

Monday August 13, 2012 - Moving my body..

Great weekend with my eating and exercise.  Hubby and I went to deer camp this weekend to take a freezer and I did great on my eating and no snacks.  We stopped and ate breakfast and I had scrambled eggs and bacon.  Lunch was two tacos from Taca Casa and  a diet coke.  Supper that night was a grilled chicken salad with lite ranch dressing.  Hubby had fried gator, which I can not bring myself to eat. 

Sunday I got up moving all day, with a trip to the grocery store and cleaning house.  I came home and cleaned the pool and swam for an hour.  Cleaning the pool is a lot of exercise alone, but I wanted to swim when I got through.  I also went swimming today for 30 minutes on my lunch hour.  Tomorrow I will ride the exercise bike for 30 minutes at lunch.

I am getting use to not eating sugar and my body does not like it when I do eat something sweet.  I had about a cup of watermelon Sunday and it messed me up.  So I am learning that my body has adjusted to my new way of eating and that is good. 

Short post today..

1 comments:

Matt Hirschfelt said...

I wish I had a pool to clean and swim in. I feel like I could really push on my weight loss goals if I could come home and swim laps every night! Great job sticking to the plan and adjusting to less sugar!