Tuesday, March 20, 2012 | By: Debbie

Tuesday March 20, 2012 - Hot Flashs from hell...

I am not having a good week so far and it does not look like it is getting any better.  I am having hot flashes and I wake up soaked or feel like I am on fire.  I got up last night and stood in front of the frig naked with the door open.  I was seriously thinking about taking all the food out and crawling in.  This is one time that hubby has not mercy on me.  We have a small window unit in our bedroom and I wanted to turn it on last night, but he gets cold easy.  His idea was to open the window cause it was only 62 degrees outside.  Well it might have been 62 outside, but I was way over 100 degrees myself.   I finally got up and closed the window got him two extra blankets and turned the air conditioner on.   You know I can see how you end up on separate beds as you get older...

I just got back from the gym on my lunch hour and "T" had me lifting weights this time and I can feel it all over.  The biggest thing I have noticed this afternoon is that I feel better and seem to have more energy than I have had all weekend.  I did not get to work out this weekend with putting the floor down in our extra bedroom and cleaning out the pool.  I did have a rather busy weekend though. 

Now on to food and what I have been eating.  I am still sticking with portion control and it seems to be working okay.  I will know tonight when I weigh on my wii. 

Have a great afternoon and I am off to read some posts.

0 comments: