Tuesday, November 7, 2017 | By: Debbie

Day 2 - November 7, 2017

I am going to start numbering each day on my new journey.  I got up and went to the Health Plex this morning and walked for 2 miles.  I finished up in the pool for 30 minutes of just walking.   The heater is out on the pool so it was cold. 

I had oatmeal for breakfast this morning.  It was maple and brown sugar, but less sugar then regular oatmeal.  I am tracking my calories in My Fitness Pal, but seriously thinking about going back to Weight Watchers tomorrow night.  We will see. 

Lunch at the Hot bowl today and I ate to much.  Eating out is not my thing anymore, and I should have just eat what I brought for lunch.

One day at a time.


2 comments:

Jasa Fotocopy Murah 24 Jam said...

Jasa Fotocopy 24 Jam
Jasa Fotocopy 24 Jam di Jakarta
Jasa Fotocopy Murah di Jakarta
Jasa Fotocopy Murah 24 Jam
Jasa Fotocopy Murah
Jasa Fotocopy 24 Jam
Jasa Fotocopy di Jakarta Timur
Jasa Fotocopy Rawamangun

Alfred said...

All thanks to a great man who help win back my wife, his name is Dr. OKO. My wife was taken from me by my boss, he fired me so that he can entice my wife with money to take her from me. Off course, his plans worked out because money wasn’t coming to the house and there was starvation and my wife trying to help me gain back my job, went appealing to my boss on my behalf but little did she know that my boss stripped me off my job just to take her from me. My wife being a woman fell on his track after been induce with money, she later packed out of my house and went to him and that was how I knew my boss purposely took my job just to take my wife from me. A friend of mine who got a job through the help of Dr. OKO gave me the doctor’s info. I reached him for help and behold, my wife came back and I got another job which is much better than the formal one. I am sharing this testimony to help relief anyone who may be going through similar condition. Email: okotemple@live.com +234-705-986-8063