Monday, March 12, 2012 | By: Debbie

Monday March 12, 2012 - Moving and groovin...

I had a great weekend and stayed pretty active for the last few days.  I am picking up energy it seems the more I move the more I want to move.  We have a house guest right now, a cousin of my husbands from Nashville is here to see hubby's grandmother.  So I kind of camp out in my work out room and get on the Wii fit and I did some Zumba last night.  Tonight is kettle ball, which I am looking forward to doing.  I am sore from the Zumba though and I did not realize that I could move like that anymore.

Doing great on my eating and we will see what the Wii says tonight.  It seems to be harder this time, but the ass chewing I gave myself the other day is helping.  I meet with my personal trainer again tomorrow and I am looking forward to it.  I plan on doing the workout he gives me plus get in some swimming if I have time. 

Short post at work.  Have a great evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you - re your last post, you ARE working on it! Pat yourself on the back. Imagine how your results might have been if you haven't been working out already and eating well??!!!
((( hugs )))
Dawn

WWSuzi said...

It's so true starting to move makes you want to keep going :)
This is going to be a great year for you!!