Thursday, April 14, 2011 | By: Debbie

Thursday April, 14, 2011 - At a stand still on weight loss..

I can not believe that I did not lose weight this time, but I know it is my fault.  I am getting off plan to much at work and at home.  We cook out two days a week at work and it is always good food.  I am just going to have to learn portion control again.  Today I went and ate Mexican with the guys and I had a tamale and some rice and beans.  I only ate half of my rice and beans, but all of my tamale.  I did eat some chips and salsa though. 

I downloaded an app for my phone that will help me go from being a couch potato to a 5k in 9 weeks.  This I hope will get me motivated to start my walking full time again.  I have my treadmill back in my exercise room and hopefully if hubby gets the molding down tonight I can set it back up.  I am also looking forward to getting back on my wii fit again.  The biggest thing is that I am going to walk out the door at 4:00 PM today and get myself back on some kind of regular schedule at home with working out. 

Yesterday when I stepped on the scales and it said I had gained .06 lbs I freaked out.  How in the hell do you gain .06 lbs.  Maybe I should have went to the restroom or taken my socks off or something.  Crazy huh.   I am not getting discourage though and at least I am still going to my meetings even though I have been on a roller coaster ride from hell with my weight lately.  I am stuck in the same spot and can not seem to get it to move in the right direction again.    Oh well I am still hanging in there and I am not going to give up. 

On the subject of apps for my phone I downloaded a really cool one that makes my Weight watchers on-line work better.  I love it and it is so easy to log in and post my points and look up food.  Have a great day and here is my food journal from yesterday.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Morning
1 bagel(s) Bagel Thins 100% Whole Wheat 3
1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter 3
Subtotal 6

Midday
White Wheat Bread - Quick-added food 3
Lean Ham 3 slices - Quick-added food 2
Potato Salad 1/2c - Quick-added food 7
May lite w/Olive Oil - Quick-added food 1
2 oz Dill Pickle(s) 1
Subtotal 14

Evening
1 serving(s) Plain Baked Potato 6
2 Tbsp light butter 3
1 item(s) Giant Fudge Bars 3
Subtotal 12

Anytime
1 cup(s) watermelon 0
1 cup(s) light microwave-popped popcorn 1
1 item(s) Sugar Free Pudding Snacks Chocolate 2
Subtotal 3

Food PointsPlus values total used 35

20 min walking, (slow pace, 3.0 mph or less) 2



5 comments:

MaryFran said...

I love the weight watchers app! Use it all the time. So handy and NO EXCUSES as I have my phone with me at all times.

I'm like you...portion control is a huge issue for me.

You'll have to keep us posted on the couch to 5K thing!

Tim said...

I'm also doing the couch to 5k challenge. It's good fun :)

The Path Traveled said...

Try using a saucer to help portion control at work. My scales have been gowning lately.

Laura Whitfield said...

Technology is such a wonderful thing! Its amazing the thing our phones can do for us these days.

Roz @ weightingfor50 said...

Hang in there!!!