Saturday, April 16, 2011 | By: Debbie

Saturday 04-16-11 Here we go again...

Today has been busy so far and I am enjoying our weekend in Port Gibson so far.  It still seems strange to have Internet at the Deer camp and not be able to get it at home.  I did not get to post yesterday, because of the bad weather at work.  It got really bad and we had tornado horns going off at work and had to take cover.  The tornado set down just a mile from our office and it scared the hell out of me.  We were looking out the window at work and watching it go over, but at least it did not set down on our building.  It did flip some cars at the Home Depot and blew the roof off of the bank up the street though.  To close for my nerves let me tell you.    So no post from me yesterday.

Every one will be glad to hear that I can finally put my treadmill back down in my exercise room tomorrow and set my wii back up.  We are done and I am so happy to get my things back in order.  I have stuff stacked up all over the house and now I can put it back where it goes.  Next weekend I am going to work on my pool and start getting it ready for the summer.  I did manage to get in some exercise today though with cleaning and raking all the leaves in the yard at the deer camp.  I worked out in the yard for a couple of hours and it was great. I actually worked up a sweat and it was cool outside.  Tomorrow I am going to get up and walk before I go home and then do major house cleaning when I get home.

The thing I have going on today is that I am craving chocolate.  I can not seem to shake it and I am glad that I do not have anything chocolate here.  I am also glad that there is not a store close by that is open late or I would be on my way to get me something chocolate.  I think God invented two things for our pleasure and one of them is sex and the other one is chocolate.  When I was young sex was the greatest thing, now god help me chocolate is beyond a doubt the best thing.   Okay I am craving chocolate and it is on my mind so naturally I think it is the best.  Hey think about it though for a second...  Chocolate smells so nice and feels so nice when it melts in your mouth.  Oh hell how far is it to Walmart..  40 miles is not to far to drive at 9:00 PM at night.  lol

Here is yesterdays food journal and I am going to eat me a bowl of watermelon that I paid $9.00 for and take a long hot bubble bath.  Have a great weekend..

PointsPlus™ Tracker entries


Friday, April 15, 2011Morning
1 packet(s) Instant Grits 2
1 item(s) egg 2
Subtotal 4

Midday
1 oz light potato chips 4
1 link(s) pork and beef smoked link sausage 6
1 item(s) hot dog bun(s) 4
Mayo /Light - Quick-added food 1
Subtotal 15

Evening
5 oz cooked shrimp 3
1 cup(s) mixed greens 0
Thousand Island Lite - Quick-added food 2
Subtotal 5

Anytime
1 item(s) Giant Fudge Bars 3
Subtotal 3

Food PointsPlus values total used 27

Food PointsPlus values remaining 4

Activity

No entries for activity.

2 comments:

Ice Queen said...

Heh heh! Forty miles sounds a reasonable distance to travel for chocolate, to me. ^^

Karen Butler Ogle said...

I'm so glad that chocolate has never been the thing that gets me. I almost never want anything chocolate or candy. With me it is donuts. I would do almost anything for a donut once my mind get settled on one.