Thursday, November 25, 2010 | By: Debbie

Thursday 11-25-10 Happy Thanksgiving blogger world...

I am up at 5 Am to put the Turkey on and I purchased a 22 lb turkey thinking the kids were coming so we are going to be eating turkey for days.   Here is the blogger award I received yesterday and thanks very much to Surgical Techologies for giving it to me.


Here is a couple of turkey jokes and comments I thought everyone might enjoy this morning.


Real Questions Asked on the Butterball Turkey Cooking Hotline



Is it OK to baste my turkey with engine oil?
Can I poke holes all over the turkey and pour a can of beer over it to keep it moist?
Should I carve my turkey with a 16in Redmax or should I get out my Stihl Electric Chain Saw?

How do I get my Chihuahua out of the turkey. (Her dog jumped up on the kitchen table.)

Should I leave the giblets in their plastic bag during cooking?

I’m a truck driver. Can I cook the turkey on the engine block of my semi while I’m driving? If I drive faster, will it cook faster?

How long should I cook my turkey on the car radiator?

50 minutes at Mach 1 should do it!


17 Stages To Cooking a Turkey



1. Go buy a turkey

2. Take a drink of whisky

3. Put turkey in the oven

4. Take another 2 drinks of whisky

5. Set the degree at 375 ovens

6. Take 3 more whiskys of drink

7. Turk the bastey

8. Whisky another bottle of get

9. Ponder the meat thermometer

10. Glass yourself a pour of whisky

11. Bake the whisky for 4 hours

12. Take the oven out of the turkey

13. Floor the turkey up off of the pick

14. Turk the carvey

15. Get yourself another scottle of botch

16. Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey

17 Bless the dinner and pass out

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and try and eat as healthy as you can today....

8 comments:

Patrick said...

LOL, very nice...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Jo said...

Cute! Happy Thanksgiving, Debbie. I'm into the dressing, too. Yummy!

Tamzin said...

HAHAHAHA! awesome! Happy Thanksgiving!

Tim said...

haha love those jokes.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Mary said...

Hehe, love those. I met a woman, Renée, who worked on the Butterball hotline and she said her favorite call was a woman asking why people only eat male turkeys - Renée asked her how she knew it was male, and the caller said because every time she pulled the bag of giblets out of the turkey, there were "male parts" inside! ♥ Happy Thanksgiving, Debbie!

Ice Queen said...

Bwahahaha! That reminds me of a deer hunting list I read, years ago.

Happy Thanksgiving, girl! :D

Kelly said...

Happy Thanksgiving Debbie!

Karla said...

LOL