Friday, November 26, 2010 | By: Debbie

Friday 11-26-10 The day after....

Lord I am glad yesterday has come and gone and I did great on my eating.  I have caught a cold from hell and it has made me where I do not eat much.  I am taking cold meds and that is helping, but the coughing is making me miserable.    I am today moving around and seem to be feeling a little bit better.  I am eating cough drops like they are candy.  

I am not use to eating all the rich food like we had yesterday and it has also messed my stomach up.  It is so funny how my body has adjusted to eating healthy and it rebels when I do not eat healthy.  I am craving fruit really bad today so I am hoping to feel better and go to town and get me some fruit.    I am really hungry for some tangerines so I hope Kroger has some good ones.  

My son is a cop in Atlanta and he was telling us that people have been camped out in the Best Buy Parking lot since Wednesday waiting for the doors to open Friday morning at 5:00 AM.  There is no way in hell that I would camp out to buy something for 2 days.  People are crazy and the malls are swarming with people and everyone is hunting a bargain.  My sister got up at 2:30 this morning to go shopping to be at Walmart when they started their sale to get a Blue Ray Player.  It was on sale for half price and she was going to have to stand in line for 2 hours to maybe get one if they did not run out before they got to her. 

Well here is a piece of strange news for everyone to read.  I got a message on my face book from my long lost half brother.  I have not heard from him in 20 years so it was a shock that he found me on face book.  I saw him when I was 30 years old at my biological father's funeral and until then I did not know he even existed.  Crazy huh.. He lives in Dallas now and is an accountant, but he is out of work right now.  The economy is bad everywhere I guess and it hitting all walks of life.

Okay I just felt like chatting about a bunch of nothing.  I am going to also go and buy me a cheap camera cause if you noticed I have not been posting any pictures of my journals.  My camera bit the dust so I am going to go and hunt us another one. 

Have a great day...

4 comments:

Tim said...

It's crazy that people are going out so early to grab a bargain. I'd rather avoid all the hassle and just wait until things are cheaper online lol.

That's crazy about your bro-in-law! 20 years is a long time. It's so sad seeing everyone out of work. It's the same here in the UK.

The Path Traveled said...

Did the Black Friday two years ago and said NEVER again!!!
I hope you found a new camera! Enjoy.

Kelly said...

You can't pay me enough to shopping on Black Friday. Hope you find a new camera soon!

Karla said...

no black Friday crazyness for me!!!

I like my warm toasty bed!!