Saturday, October 23, 2010 | By: Debbie

Saturday 10-23-10 - Chasing the little white ball..

I had a super great Saturday today overall.  I cooked a great breakfast and got my grocer shopping out of the way for next week.  I went to the golf course about 2:00 and it was a beautiful day.  I only played 9 holes, but it was so much fun.  I forgot how much I really enjoyed the game.  The course was about empty so I mostly had it to myself.  I got in a lot of walking even with the cart so it was a pretty good day for exercise.   Tomorrow I intend on taking Merlin out for a 3 or 4 mile ride before I get ready to go home.  I thought I might go and play golf again, but the green fees are expensive so I will have to just play one time a weekend.   That's okay though because Merlin has his feelings hurt so I have got to ride him. lol

I took some really great pictures of the gold course today and have some here to show you guys.







As you can see from the pictures I had a great day for it.  I have been having a great last few weeks with everything including my eating.   I hope to get lots of exercise in this week and this weekend was a good start.   I am keeping my eye on he prize of losing 60 lbs by Christmas and I should have it if I keep on the way I am going.  So many of my fellow bloggers have done so great and I hope to follow their example. 

Here is yesterdays food journal and I am going to go read some posts and see what every one is doing.



2 comments:

Lesia said...

wish our weather was that nice. We had rain and it snowed in the mountains, Winter is here. smile.

Tim said...

I've ALWAYS wanted to go on a golf buggy. They look like so much fun! :)

The last time I attempted to play golf, I could hit chunks of turf further than the ball! I was very bad!