Wednesday, April 7, 2010 | By: Debbie

We are off to see the Grandchildren

I will be out of pocket for a few days, we are leaving for Atlanta in the morning to see our grandchildren.  I am not taking my laptop with me so my husband says.. We will be back Sunday so maybe I will not go into withdrawal.   I love blogging though and reading all the posts that everyone writes. 



I am having a hard day today, I am starving and I am craving a hamburger so I am headed to the Sonic at lunch.  I am going to just get a burger no fries and a drink.  I love a good hamburger and I wish we had a good place to eat one here.   Oh well sonic will have to do.   I like lettuce, tomato and cheese with mayo and mustard on by burger.    Now my husband likes everything but the kitchen sink on his.   I do not like raw onions at all or pickles on my hamburger.  I love pickles to eat by themselves though. 


Well as you can see I do not have a whole lot to post about right now.  I will try and post before I go, but I doubt it. 


I hope everyone has a great day..

5 comments:

WaistingTime said...

Have a great visit and enjoy your burger:)

WWSuzi said...

Have a great trip :)

Mrs.Chubby said...

Have a great time!!

I love burgers also. I have learned to make a real good one at home. I use lean beef and pour in 1/2 packet or ranch seasoning. Then I george forman it. It really is healthy and good.

Ice Queen said...

Have a wonderful time and travel safe.

Nona said...

Have a wonderful visit!!! Looking forward to your next post.