Monday, March 1, 2010 | By: Debbie

I'm Bad - I'm bad - I'm Bad

Well I have to pat myself on the back I lost another  1lb this week.  I broke the 280 mark and I am now down to 279.  I am so proud of this and I finally realize that I can do this, I can become this slim person hiding inside me trying to get out.   I did really well on my eating this weekend and stuck to my points really well.  I am making mexican tonight and it is in my point range.    I am not going to put any more pics up though until I have lost 20 lbs and at the rate I am going it may take a while, but that is okay.

I move some of the junk out of my exercise room this weekend so it is about where I can use it again.  I am going home to do laundry and work on it tonight.  I hope to be able to start using my wii fit this week again.  I had a bad cold this weekend and did not feel like doing a whole lot.   I am feeling better today and I have worked all day.  I missed Thursday and Friday of last week with this cold and I hate that.    I come in to a desk full of paper work and it takes me a couple of days to catch up.

I have been reading a lot of blogs lately and there are some really great ones.  I have several that I follow that is really helping me stay on course.  I just want to thank all you weight loss bloggers and tell you keep up the good work. 

2 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Honestly the journey to health would be so much harder without the great support i get from other bloggers :)
Congratulations on losing another pound!! You are doing great.

Pamela said...

Way to go, Debbie! You're doing amazing!