Friday, March 5, 2010 | By: Debbie

The Buffet Monster

   Well I met the buffet monster and faced him head on last night.   We go to the nursing home to see my husband's grandmother on Thursday nights and my husband wants to eat Chinese buffet.  Well I was not scared, I fixed my plate with a small portion of fried rice and veggies and did not go back for seconds.  I ended it with fruit and 2 small pieces of jello.   I ignored him and kept my scales happy.    My new outlook is to keep my scales happy, and they stay happy when I am losing weight.   This guy was looking over my shoulder saying you can have another plate full.  I ate slow and took my time and I got full.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY SCALES...

   So I am ready for the weekend and going to the grocery store.  I am all into lists now when I shop.  I stick to my list and read labels and count those WW points.  This is working people and so far it has been so easy.  I am feeling better and I have more entergy.  I am going to add some goals for my self on my blog this weekend so watch for them. 

  

2 comments:

M said...

Those buffets are so disastrous! Congratulations on being so good!

WWSuzi said...

Way to go on beating that buffet head to head!! I'm so proud of you :)