Monday, February 8, 2010 | By: Debbie

Oh When the Saints go Marching In....

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY....  Well It was a great game and I do not even like football.  I wanted the Colts to win in one way because of Peyton Manning being from Mississippi, but I am glad the Saints won. 

I weighed yesterday and I have not lost any, but I did not gain any either.  I plan on exercising this afternoon in my new exercise room.  That really only has a TV and my Wii.   I hope to be able to start walking when the time changes.  It is dark when I get home and we live out in the country so it is really dark, but I have my wii fit and it has some great exercises on it. 

I stayed within my 1200 calorie range all weekend and I am proud of that, because I was in a munching mood Sunday.  I cleaned my house all day sunday getting ready for the game and also getting ready to put in my new floor.  I got a lot of exercise in doing that.  You know it is amazing how much entergy you use cleaning a house.  I made a game out of dusting, seeing how far I could stretch and bend over to reach something.   My house is clean
and I got a good workout in the process.  I am going to do 30 minutes on my wii tonight and try to lose at least 2 lbs by next Sunday.

Keep up the good work bloggers..

1 comments:

WWSuzi said...

I think you did great during a superbowl weekend!!