Monday, January 25, 2010 | By: Debbie

A nightmare

Well I have not blogged in a couple of days, due to a major disater at work.  We came to work on Thursday January 21 to a flooded office.  We had water every where.  We had to remove all of the furniture and take up the carpet.  I am glad to say that after working all weekend and good employees we are backup and running today.  Needless to say I have not done so well on my diet these last few days though.  I have been out to eat every day and pasta has been the main meal for me. 

I spent all weekend at home at night by myself, due to my husband being at deer camp and I really enjoyed myself.  My aussie Freckles really liked her daddy being gone because she got to sleep in the bed with me.    Well I do not have to much to blog today so I will try and think of something to say tonight.

0 comments: