Wednesday, January 27, 2010 | By: Debbie

Another Day

Okay, I made it to Wednesday and I am on a roll this week on eating.  I ate to much on Monday and I did good yesterday so I am hoping I do good the rest of the week.  I had a couple of waffels with peanut butter this morning and a weight loss drink.  This is all in my calorie range.   Learning to eat right is a art let me tell you.  I am not much of a salad person so just eating a salad is hard for me.  So I am trying to find other things that are appealing to me and that I will eat. 

Today I am having a grilled chicken sandwich on a hoagie bun that my Niece Larami made for me.  I am going to have a small bowl of stew to go with it and water to drink.  Now supper is up in the air because we are going to go and see our grandson and go by the nursing home to see my husband's grandmother so we will eat out.  I love going out to eat, and it is not just the food I guess it is having someone wait on you and not having to do the dishes afterward.   I hate doing dishes, which everyone would know if they came to my house.  I am going to do major house cleaning not this weekend, but next weekend.  This will be our last weekend at deer camp so I will be home all weekend and I am looking forward to it. 
More later...

0 comments: