Wednesday, January 20, 2010 | By: Debbie

Diet Coke, Diet Coke, Diet Coke..

As you can see by today's title what is on my mind.  I think I am having dizzy spells because I am having withdrawals from diet cokes.  I had a dream last night and instead of counting sheep, I was counting diet cokes.  Crazy huh....  I am doing great on my eating I had a turkey tenderloin last night with a bake potato.  I did come in from work yesterday starving though and I had to get my mind off of eating a lot to curb that hunger.  I am walking at work and that seems to break my day up and give me more entergy in the afternoon.

The hardest thing about trying to lose weight is everyone seems to want to tell you how to do it.  I hear all the time if you would just do this or just do that and of course it is from skinny people who have never had an extra pound of fat in THEIR LIFE PEOPLE   I know people mean well, but not everyone who is over weight is a big eater.  My problem is I love food, not just sweets, but good food you know like pasta...  now that is my favorite food of all time.   I am having to learn other ways to eat it though.  I am watching my salt and calories and so far it has worked.   Well I will blog more later....

0 comments: