Wednesday, January 16, 2013 | By: Debbie

Wednesday 01/16/13 - Getting Better.

I have been dealing with the flu for 4 days and it is about to get the best of me.  I did manage to come to work today though and I am hoping that I will get a little better every day.  My eating has been pretty good due to the fact that nothing taste good right now.  I did eat some chocolate ice cream yesterday which felt good to my sore throat. 

Looking forward to my WW meeting tomorrow night and hoping for a good one.  I still am not getting much exercise due to being sick and not feeling like moving much.  I hope this will all change next week as I get better though. 

I have been reading some good posts lately and they are getting me motivated.  It is good to see so many doing good on getting healthy and in shape for 2013.  Have a great day and I am going to go and read some more posts.
PointsPlus® Tracker entries




Tuesday, January 15, 2013Morning

1 item(s) Breakfast Sausage Biscuit 11

1 serving(s) choc icecream 4

Subtotal 15

Midday

1 cup(s) chili con carne with beans 7

1 oz saltine cracker(s) 3

8 oz Lipton Iced Tea 2

Subtotal 12

Evening

6 item(s) cooked chicken wing(s) with skin and bone 15

Subtotal 15

Anytime


Subtotal 0

Food PointsPlus values total used 42

Food PointsPlus values remaining 0

Activity

No entries for activity.

2 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Sorry you've been sick. You probably made the same mistake I made last year and got a flu shot instead of a flu prevention shot. Anyway, feel better soon.

MaryFran said...

Feel better SOON! IN the meantime you have been keeping your eating from going crazy. Good job! Don't sweat the exercise. This journey is about living a HEALTHY life.....that means when you are sick you relax and take care of yourself!!!!! You'll recover from the illness and guess what? You will come back stronger than ever!