Thursday, January 10, 2013 | By: Debbie

Thursday Jan 10, 2013 - Time to face the music.

Well today is weigh in day for me at Weight Watchers and I hope to have lost something.  I did a good job with my tracking this week and staying on course.  I have also been getting a lot of motivation from other bloggers and I forgot how much I needed this so I am back for good.

I love the new Weight Watchers and being able to do it on line helps.  I can look up any food that I want to eat and get the points on my phone.  The most helpful thing has been the recipe builder, cause all my recipes that I cook now I can figure out how many points and how to lower the points. 

I am working on doing longer posts, but it is hard at work.

Have a great afternoon.

6 comments:

MaryFran said...

GOOOOOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

kathyj333 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kathyj333 said...

I hope all goes well. I'm hoping for the best for you.

kathyj333 said...

I hope all goes well. I'm hoping for the best for you.

Homesteading and Gardening said...

Good luck! I bet you did great!

Unknown said...

I hope it went well!