Monday, August 6, 2012 | By: Debbie

August 6, 2012 Day Whatever...

Well hell I can not keep up with my post by counting the days so I am going to just put some kind of title in.  I had a great weekend even though I had a baby shower at my house Saturday and had all kinds of food.   I did not eat any of the cup cakes or the cake and only a couple of the small sandwiches.  I feel like I am doing pretty good on keeping up with my sugar and staying at or under 15 grams a day.  Carbs is another problem all by it's self.  I love pasta in any shape size or color and will eat it everyday or at least I did. 

I am reading some really great posts and so many are doing so good on their weight loss journey that I am getting motivated again.  I am still on the hunt for a used exercise bike, but I have set a dead line of Sept 15th and I will buy a new one if I can not find a used one by then. 

I just got back from swimming at lunch for 30 minutes and it felt good.  I got in the steam room for about 10 minutes and I fell great.  I have found out that it gives me energy in the afternoon and I do not get so sleepy. 

Have a great day..

2 comments:

Matt Hirschfelt said...

Great work on making changes to your diet so far. It's always tough, but we're better for it in the end! And huge props for avoiding those cupcakes and cake. Sometimes people don't understand how hard it can be to avoid that temptation. Looking forward to seeing more from you soon!

Patrick said...

Hi Debbie, hope all is well!

Steam room boosts energy huh, been a while since I've been in one. I believe they have one at our YMCA, I will have to check it out.

-Patrick
http://responsibility199.wordpress.com