Wednesday, August 8, 2012 | By: Debbie

Wednesday August 8, 2012 - Flat tire day..

I had one of those mornings today, and it only got worse as the day went on.  I got in my car this morning and the low tire light was on so I got out and looked and I did not see a low tire so off I went.  Well about the time I got on the interstate I heard it, you know that flap, flap sound.  Well I pulled off on the side of the road and yep I had a flat.  Now I can change a flat, but on the side of the interstate with all those big trucks going by made me a nervous wreck.  So I called a service guy to come out and change it for me.  Okay one hour later I am finally on my way to work and I drop the tire off to get it fixed.  Well no can do I have to buy a tire..  Blew my budget for this week.   Okay enough whining...

I have had a great week this week and tomorrow is the day I weight in and I am doing great so I will post my weigh-in.   I have adjusted to the low sugar and low carbs pretty well.  I am finding all kind of things that are sugar free and low in carbs at the same time.  I love chicken just about anyway you cook it so I have been playing with some recipes and trying some new fish ones also.   I made a really good wrap for us with shredded pork and cheese and fresh peppers.  It was great and low in sugar and carbs.

My exercise is still not where I would like it, but my heel is getting better and I can actually walk on it some now.  I am wearing my sneakers everyday though and boy are they hot this time of year. Oh well you do what you have to do.   I am trying to swim at least 3 or 4 times a week and ride the exercise bike the other couple of days.  So far it is working out okay. 

I am off to catch up on some posts have a good day.

1 comments:

mensa said...

Sounds like you're pretty much on track and not letting the little things get you down. Anxious to see your weight report tomorrow.

~Sheilah