Thursday, July 12, 2012 | By: Debbie

Thursday July 12, 2012 - Like a turtle..

Today so far has been great and my energy level is up real high.  I went swimming at lunch and got in the steam room and I feel great.  Swimming at lunch seems to keep my energy level up in the afternoons.

I had a light lunch today of lean ham on whole wheat with a couple of slices of fresh tomato.  My snacks today have consisted of watermelon and some grapes.  I am trying to keep some fresh fruit around so that when I get hungry I can just go and grab some out of the frig.  I like an afternoon stack at work so I am changing from ice cream to fresh fruit.  If I still want ice cream I get me a WW fudge bar and they are so good.

It feels so good to be back blogging again and it seems to help to see what other bloggers are eating and what they are doing to try and stay healthy.

Well I am off to read some posts..

1 comments:

WWSuzi said...

I'm so happy your back!! Sounds like you had a great day today