Wednesday, December 14, 2011 | By: Debbie

Wednesday December 14, 2011 - It's weigh-in night again.

Okay I am ready to weight in tonight and see how I did my first week back on WW.  I am hoping for 3 or 4 lbs but I will take anything.    I am liking the new Points plus program better this time than when I changed over from the points program to it last time.  I have eaten good yesterday and today so far and hubby is making deer burgers with chili on them for supper. 

How is everyone doing with their Christmas shopping?  I am done for the first time in years I do not have to run  out this weekend and try and find gifts.  We are going to our son's house on Christmas Eve and my mothers on Christmas day night.  I do dread all of the food though and I am not looking forward to facing all of the deserts that will be there.  I am going to make me some homemade sherbet to take with me though and put some lite cool whip on top of it.  I brought me a Yonnana maker and I love it.  If you do not know what this is please google it and check it out.  You can make fresh sherbet from frozen fresh fruit.  I put a little lite cool whip on mine and sometimes a 1/2 pack of sweet-n- low.  It is wonderful and healthy.

Well I have to finish up a few things at work so I better get to them.  Here is yesterdays food journal.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011Morning

1 large whole hard-boiled egg(s) 2
1 piece(s) string cheese 1
1 bagel(s) Plain thin sliced bagels 3
1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter 3
Subtotal 9

Midday
2 Tbsp Fat Free Thousand Island Salad Dressing 1
1 cup(s) mixed greens 0
1 Taco Casserole 7
Subtotal 8

Evening
2 Tbsp Light Done Right Thousand Island Salad Dressing 2
1 fillet(s) cooked farm-raised catfish 5
1 cup(s) mixed greens 0
Subtotal 7

Anytime
1 small fresh apple(s) 0
1 cup(s) fresh watermelon 0
1 item(s) Giant Fudge Bars 3
Subtotal 3
Food PointsPlus values total used 27

Food PointsPlus values remaining 9

2 comments:

The Path Traveled said...

Yea Debbie! Your are heading in the right direction and have control! I'v been done with my Christmas shopping this year also. Its so nice, isn't it?

Tim said...

I havent even started my shopping yet!! I plan to get it all done by Saturday though but I'm definitely not leaving it this late next year!