Wednesday, September 7, 2011 | By: Debbie

Wednesday Sept 7, 2011 - Walking again...

I went walking at lunch today and it felt good, and not problems out of my foot.  I walked for 30 min since it was so nice outside and really enjoyed it.  I am also happy to report that we had Chicken Spaghetti for lunch today and I only had 1 cup and that was enough.  I have to say that I miss Weight Watchers and I have thought about going back, but money is really tight right now with hubby off work for a month with his shoulder.

Really short post today since I am so busy at work and it is almost 4:00 and time to go home.

Here is yesterdays food journal.

Bagel Thin with 1 tbs peanut butter
1 WW String cheese
1 cup water melon
Grilled 4 oz Pork Chop
1/2 cup Potato Salad
Sprite Zero    ( I love these)
1 cup grapes
1/2 Taco bake ( This is two tortilla shells with meat, beans and cheese)
1 cup lettuce & tomato's
WW fudge bar

Walked for 30 min up and down my driveway.

7 comments:

The Path Traveled said...

Good choices and looks like a great day!

Jo said...

If you could walk 20 or 30 minutes every day you are at work, at lunch, I believe it would help your weight loss efforts. Of course, that's in addition to your walk or bike ride at home and on weekends. Maybe on weekends take an extra-long walk or ride? (I did this last fall, and it helped me to not gain during the holidays.)

Anonymous said...

Proud of you for getting back on track !!!

jirons42 said...

Getting back on track is not easy and I'm working on that goal right along with you. I'm making a real effort to include alot more veggies in my eating plan. I love veggies (actually prefer them to fruit) and don't know why I have such difficulty eating them. I found a good way to start off the day is a veggie omlet made with egg substitute. Add a piece of light toast, a piece or two of turkey bacon and a piece of fruit and I have a huge breakfast for about 6 or 7 points.

WWSuzi said...

Looking good kiddo!

Tim said...

Taco bake sounds amazing! Might find a recipe for that :)

Joy said...

Keep it up and stay focused!!!