Tuesday, September 13, 2011 | By: Debbie

Tuesday Sept. 13, 2011 - One sick puppy...

Well all my efforts to post every day went out the window this weekend due to me being sick.  I got some kind of stomach virus and could hardley hold my head up.  I missed work yesterday because of it and I am having to play catch up today.  The best thing is that I have lost 1 lb this week one way or the other so that is good.

I have decided to go back to Weight Watchers for more than one reason. I miss the meetings and having somebody to bounce my food problems off of and for the other reason it works.  So I am going back tomorrow night and do it again.  Now if my life will just calm down some and let me get on an even flow I will be alright.  I need the structure of WW, cause I am one of those people who need guide lines to go by I guess.    So starting tomorrow night I will be back on the program. 

I am walking again and I am loving it.  We have a thrift store that is .7 miles from our shop and I am going to try and start walking to it on my lunch hour with Freckles my dog.  She will keep me company and keep unwanted people from messing with me if you get my drift.  I stopped by there on my way back from the bank and they have all kind of neat stuff.  So as soon as it starts to stay a little cooler I am going to try and walk to it a couple of times a week.  Right now I am walking up and down my driveway and on my treadmill again.  Walking on the treadmill was okay while I had a TV in the room, but lighting got my extra TV a couple of weeks ago and I have not replaced it so I am just listening to music while I walk for now. 

We are catching up on some of our bills due to hubby having surgery and that is helping.  We had an accident policy and a short term disability policy that I forgot all about so that will come in handy. 

Have a great day and I will do my best to post tomorrow.


6 comments:

Lexi said...

Congratulations on your 1 pound! Every one counts. I started WW five weeks ago and find that the structure really helps me as well.

Mary said...

Congrats on the loss! Especially with all the stress from your husband's health situation, a loss is fantastic. Every loss is progress in the right direction.

Tim said...

Great news on the 1lb loss!

BTW, I love the name Freckles. So cute haha.

I had a cat called Pickles. I might steal the name Freckles if I get anymore pets :)

RK CLOTHING DESIGNS said...

hello buddy how are you dear i read your comment it's great i like it dear i learn alot of things from your comment i hope everyone likes your post dear thanx for this information.
phentermine 375

fusionanil said...

Hello everyone i am completely new to this blogs.
Interested in learning many new things. Hope we all will share our
knowledge and talk about different concepts in this blog.
www phentermine

Anonymous said...

Hey, how are you doing? I'm just a random passerby, but I check your blog occasionally and I see you haven't updated in a while... hope all is well!