Tuesday, July 26, 2011 | By: Debbie

Tuesday July 26, 2011 - Thank god for my Blogger followers...

Thank all of you for the tough love yesterday and you are right I can do this.  I am writing down all my food today and I am going home and try and finish painting my kitchen tonight.  I am also going to get in the pool if it is not raining and swim for at least 30 min.  I do not mind the rain if it is not lighting.

I guess I just got off track and was feeling sorry for my self and feeling fat this last couple of days.  I went to the store and got some fresh fruit and veggies for snacks so if I get hungry while I am working on the house I will munch on healthy choices. 

Thanks everyone for being there for me...

4 comments:

The Path Traveled said...

I knew ya could do it! I need to replace some snacks in my house also.

Enz said...

Good on you !

Karla said...

No quitting!!! :)

Kelly said...

Update soon, please. =)