Tuesday, July 12, 2011 | By: Debbie

Tuesday July 12, 2011 - Paint, Paint and a mess....

I have been super busy at work and busy at home the last few days.  I was so busy yesterday at work that I did not get to post at all.  I really miss it when I do not get to post, cause it really helps with the stress level for me.  I am also in the middle of having the inside of my house painted and some repair work done to my walls so my house is a mess.  Well okay more of a mess than usual for me.  lol.  I have everything off of the walls and furniture pulled out every where.  This is only the second time in 10 years that we have had to paint so I hope this paint job last as long as the first one. 

I am loving the old WW program and I hope to have a good weigh-in this week.  I also hope I get to go and weigh-in.  We are super busy at work and I have a lot of bids to get out tomorrow.  I am staying within my points which are 28 a day for now and it seems to be working our really well.  I had some gill chicken and a small salad for lunch.  My afternoon snack was some watermelon which was great.

It is funny how some diets work good for some people and some work better for others.   Have a great day.

3 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

I feel for you on the mess. We aren't painting but are just now getting reorganized from when the kids and grandkids lived here. They left a lot of mess that we are going to have to get rid of. It is a slow process and I hate it but it needs to be done. Good luck with your painting and the old WW plan. It seemed to work for you in the past.

Mary said...

Glad you're feeling better now that you're back to the old plan - I agree, it's interesting to see how eating and exercise plans aren't universal. It's good to get ideas here and there, but when it comes down to it, only we know what works best for us personally!

Larry Romeo said...

Debbie,
Sorry to read that you are so busy at work that it is keeping you from you blog. I enjoy reading your continual update on your Weight Watcher weight loss program. I encourage you to continual with Weight Watchers. I know many friends that have been very successful with it. They all say it is so important to stay with you points each and every day.

How are you doing with your exercise program to help you burn calories each day?

Debbie, by the way I wanted to let you know that I am linking to your site “Weigh Down” on my “Totally Weight Loss” site under Blogroll and have been for some time.

You have an excellent site and I would be honored if you would consider linking to my site as well in your Blogroll.

My site, which is called “Totally Weight Loss”, is located at http://totallyweightloss.com.

Thanks for your consideration,

Larry