Monday, July 18, 2011 | By: Debbie

Monday July 18th, 2011 - Bone tired..

Boy I used some muscles yesterday that I forgot I had and so did my body.  I painted my bedroom and all that getting up and down on a ladder wore me out.  I was so tired last night that I took a hot shower and went to bed early.  I am still sore today, but I have to go home and finish it tonight.  I still have my kitchen and laundry room to go.  I also only have 5 weeks till we start going to Port Gibson again. 

I had a great lunch today of Philly cheese steak and some lite chips.  I also had some watermelon for a snack this morning.  Supper tonight is left over Corn beef and cabbage, and I will go lite on the corn beef and heavy on the cabbage.  

I would love to walk this afternoon, but my driveway is a mud hole from hell and It would ruin my new shoes.  I thought about going swimming, but it is cloudy here again and looks like rain.  I guess I will just go home and paint and maybe try and get in 15 or 20 minutes on the treadmill. 

Have a great day.

4 comments:

Tim said...

I love Philly cheese steak, despite only eating one in my entire life when I was in Boston a few years back. Tasted so amazing!

I bought new walking shoes ages ago and have still yet to wear them because of the blummin' rubbish weather we're having. I also don't want to ruin them!

The Path Traveled said...

Have been trying to catch up on blogs since I was away for the past week. Glad to see your doing great and staying on track! Wishing I had a mud hole too because we are so dry.

Mary said...

Ooh, I've been wanting a good steak sandwich lately. I don't usually eat red meat, I prefer chicken or turkey ... but sometimes, that's what hits the spot! :)

Larry Romeo said...

Debbie,

Thanks for linking to my http://totallyweithtloss.com site under places I like.

I have also found that painting is very tiring and I usually get sore muscles after painting.

I encourage you to continue your walking and swimming to help you burn calories.