Wednesday, May 11, 2011 | By: Debbie

Wednesday May 11, 2011 - Well I face my music tonight...

I am going to step on those scales tonight even though I know I have a major gain and get it over with.  Tomorrow is a new day and I am going to get it together.  I am going to start bringing my lunches again and going to walk at lunch if I have to go and walk around in Walmart for an hour.  It is to hot to walk outside so I am going to have to find some where to walk at lunch.  I may just bring my lunch and post on my blog like I use to and exercise at night. 

We also cook two days a week at work so I have to get a grip on that as well.  I will have to bring my food or when they grill something just do mine different.  Friday is pasta day at work so I will have to bring my lunch.  I am going to make me a big salad and maybe just try and eat a cup of pasta only.  I have to get this under control.  I do not want to gain my weight back, but it is slowly creeping up on me.   It is so damn hard to diet all the time, and not be able to eat what I want.  I know you should eat to live not live to eat, and I had all that under control.  It is like I woke up one morning and said okay I am going to eat whatever I want and to hell with it.  Somebody needs to slap the hell out of me and bring me to my senses.   I am going to have to get on those scales and deal with it and just start over. 

Thanks for all the support people and I will post the results, bad as they are going to be tomorrow.  Have a great night.

4 comments:

The Path Traveled said...

yOU GO GIRL....yOU CAN DO THIS! Heres me slapping you! slap...slap
Feel better?

WWSuzi said...

We have all been in that position! But not letting it get you down and not giving up are the keys to success :)

Kelly said...

You're facing the music, and you're owning up to what you did. Learn from it, accept it, and then move on!

Mary said...

I've been in the same boat lately. What helps me is trying to find healthier versions of the foods I am craving in order to feel satisfied and not deprived. Mixing up routines is a great way to shake things up a bit! ♥ Good luck with your weigh in, and remember all the progress you've made so far - one bad week is not the end of the world. Letting one bad week defeat you, on the other hand, isn't good. So - onward and downward!