Tuesday, March 1, 2011 | By: Debbie

Tuesday March 1st 2011 - Getting my life back in order...

When I get home today we are going to have a come to Jesus or in this case a come to Debbie meeting.  I am back on track and intend to stay that way.  We are going to start eating the way I cook or they can go hungry.  Hubby will eat what ever I fix so that is no problem so starting tonight we are back on grilled veggies with our meat and lots of fresh stuff.  I am not buy snacks for them anymore which includes cookies and cokes also regular ice cream.  Hubby likes yogurt or frozen yogurt and I have my Weight Watchers fudge bars for after supper so I am back on my routine and everybody better watch out.    I am fighting for my life here and do not want to go back on high blood  pressure meds.  I have been feeling great and my eating is getting back to normal again. 

I went home yesterday and fixed some BBQ deer meat that I had put in the crock pot and it was great.  I have found some bread that I like that is only 2 points per two slices and it is double fiber which helps.  We are having baby back ribs tonight on the grill and I am going to fix a large salad.  I put all my stuff back on the cabinet that I measure with and moved all the baby bottles to the other end of the counter.  I am taking back control of the room that has my wii and treadmill in it tonight.  They can watch TV in the front room with hubby or read a book.  lol...  DEBBIE IS BACK ON TRACK...  I can be a real bitch when I make up my mind that things are going a certain way and they are going back to normal at my house.  So tune in for the results tomorrow.

Here is yesterdays food journal..  I am going to start posting them again every day it helps me stay on track.



10 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Good for you for getting your house back.:)

Joy said...

Do what you need to do for you! Best of luck getting everything in order; I'm sure you will do just fine :)

BTW, I've always loved the "come to Jesus moment/meeting" phrase; that made me smile :)

Kelty said...

YAY! The best thing to do after a set back is to just get right back to it again! You've got this!

spunkysuzi said...

Hey it's your house, your rules!! Good for you and taking of you :)

Jessica said...

Good job! You are setting a good example (even if you have to be a bit bitchy to do it.) :)

Michelle said...

Kick ass and take names!! You go!

Thanks for the tip on Merlin. I think the bike I'm leaning towards is a Target bike and I'm going to have to make a run for the border!

Shabby Chic Mom- Susie said...

yeah, for getting your house back.

Love seeing your daily pics of your journal, soooo keeps you accountable!

Natalia said...

Good for you!!!! :)

Tim said...

Woo Hoo! Great post Debbie :)

I always drool when I read about you cooking deer meat on the BBQ. If I ever see that on the menu when I next go to America, I am soooooo ordering that! :)

Kelly said...

Love this post Debbie! You are always in my prayers :-)

Good job on putting your foot down!!!