Thursday, March 3, 2011 | By: Debbie

Thursday March 3rd 2011 - Weighed in - Yuck...

Well I weighed in today instead of yesterday and I have stayed the same as last week.  I can not seem to get a grip on my weight loss lately.  I am fighting a battle with things at home and trying to stay on track.  I should just be glad that I have not gained this week.  I hope things will get back to normal soon, because I am where I was at Christmas with my weight and that sucks big time.   I had to go weigh today instead of yesterday because I was dirty yesterday and forgot to bring me a change of clothes.  We are working on our new building and it is nasty.

I am having grilled catfish tonight with steamed veggies so as least my supper will be on track for tonight.  I ate lunch out today because we have everything shut down at work so no frig or microwave to take my lunch.  I can only eat sandwiches so  much and I get tired of them.  I am out of fruit so I will make a grocery run this Saturday.  I am having to make my runs count because of gas.  Can you believe the price of gas, it cost me almost $35.00 to fill my little car up this morning.  I do not know what people are going to do if it gets to $4.00 a gallon.  We are looking for ways to cut everything back and save some money.  It is hard when you are feeding 4 people and a baby.

Well have a great day and I am going to go and read some posts.

6 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

I feel really bad about all the stress you have going on right now. All those extra people in your house can't be easy. It sounds like you're doing pretty well, considering. Try not to be discouraged. Sometimes we are gung ho with our WL enthusiasm and sometimes not so much. Just keep plugging away!

And take those fuzzy critters for some walks. That will help your stress AND your WL.

Karen Butler Ogle said...

All you can do Debbie is brush yourself off and get back on the wagon. The damage can be undone. You just have to make up your mind that you can do it. :)

WWSuzi said...

Hopefully the stress will lessen soon!
Take care of yourself, you are definitely worth it!!
Maybe just start with baby steps like getting your water in??

Anonymous said...

Gas here is just under $4 a US gallon ($1.23/liter)...Ugh.
What about if you go back to your food journals and follow a successful week? That always helps me to get back into the "groove" and on track again and often gets me some losses.
Hope things get better soon!
D

Roz said...

I hope you feel better soon. Hang in there, you're going to reach your goals!!!

Big Clyde said...

Hi, Debbie.

I think one of the other commenters is right...your food journals seemed to be a great system for you. Can you return to those?