Tuesday, December 14, 2010 | By: Debbie

Tuesday 12/14/10 Problem with my rings...

I am having a great day today and my energy is still way up.  I had baked fish for supper last night with steamed veggies and it was great.  Today for lunch I had to do take out again, but it was okay.  I went to Wendy's and got a small chili and a 6 pc chicken nugget.  I am staying well within my points these days and getting plenty to eat.  My NSV for this week is going to be my wedding rings and a pink diamond ring that my hubby brought me a couple of years ago.  My wedding rings are getting really loose and the pink diamond ring is way to big for me now.  I am going to have to have it cut down to fit so I do not loose it.   I also have noticed that my charm bracelet is to big, cause it fell off my arm this morning so I could not wear it to work.  Pretty cool huh...

I got on the treadmill last night for 30 min and it was great.  So far so good I have managed to exercise 3 days in a row. Wow huh.. 

Well this is a short post cause I am at work and my lunch hour is over.  Here is yesterday's food journal since I have my camera back.. 

1 comments:

that TOPS lady said...

Wow! THose are AWESOME victories! You rock!