Monday, November 1, 2010 | By: Debbie

Monday 11-01-10 Energy level continues

Today is another good day for me with lots of energy.  I am feeling great and hyper for some reason.  I am wondering if it is the fact that I am not taking the high blood pressure meds any more.  Whatever it is I am enjoying it very much.  I got home from deer camp yesterday and cleaned both my bathrooms, mopped my floors and dusted the whole house.  I also did 4 loads of laundry and it was so nice outside that I hung them on the clothes line to dry.  I got everything in top shape except my kitchen and that is tonight's project.  I hope this level of energy continues for a few days, cause I can get a lot done feeling this good. 

I got on my scales this morning and I weighed in at 237 so I hope this holds till Wednesday so I will have lost 3 lbs since I weighed last week.  I am doing pretty good on Allan's DDD challenge also I think.  Drinking the hell out of water and exercising.  I really enjoyed my bike ride yesterday and I rode all the way to deer camp and back which is 3.2 miles round trip. 

Well lunch hour is over so here is yesterday's food journal. 



6 comments:

Tamzin said...

Great job! Way to go on all that extra energy being put to good use!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Yah for lots of energy!! Congrats on the great WI!
D

Christine said...

You lost 3 pounds.
And you're doing Allan's DD challenge.
I don't think that's a coincidence, dollface! Congrats, and way to rock out the challenge!!!
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net

Rachel said...

Yay for lots of energy! That is so, so important. And keep up the great work. If you keep doing all the same things, you will probably not see 237 on your weigh-in day, but even lower :)

-Raych
http://losingwithraych.blogspot.com

Julie Lost and Found said...

Lots of energy is a GREAT thing!!

congrats on the weight loss!

I also lost 3 lbs last week doing the challenge!

I sure wish I had all the energy though..although I do have more and I think a lot of it is due to all the water!

Kelly said...

Sounds like you had a great, energy laden day!