Friday, March 12, 2010 | By: Debbie

Thank God its Friday...

It has been on of those weeks around here.  I did not get to walk today and I have the 5K in the morning.  I am ready..   I started the new diet this morning and it seems to be working out okay, I am not jumpy or anything and I am drinking the required water that I am suppose to..  Lots of bathroom time on this end though. 
I called my doctor before I started this program, Simply Weight Loss and he said that he did not have a problem with me trying it as long as it did not make me jumpy.  It seems to be all natural, but I will wait and see how this weekend goes.

I started this morning out with a piece of toast with lite butter and a piece of cheese for breakfast.  This is one of the breakfast things that I will eat.  I am not much of a breakfast eater.  I fixed my water bottle before I left the house and it was 32 oz and I finished it off before I got to work.  I did mix a sugar free Kool-aid shooter in in though.    For lunch I had Japanese steak and chicken with grilled veggies.  So far so good, I am not hungry and I am having left overs from lunch for supper.

I will not get to blog again until Monday so to all my blogger buddys have a good weekend.   Mondy is weigh in day for me.  So I hope for happy scales...


0 comments: