Thursday, March 11, 2010 | By: Debbie

Country Living

Well I got the Diet stuff in from Simply Weight loss that my mother and sister ordered.  I will be posting pictures of it on tomorrows post.  My post today is about walking and showing everyone where I have to walk.  I live way out in the country like 32 miles from town and the nearest Walmart to me is over 20 miles.  We live on 11 acres in a town called Crystal Springs, MS.  I love it because of the dogs and I can walk up and down my drive way.  My drive way is over 1100 feet long and private so I do not have to worry about my dogs getting run over.   I am walking in a 5K this weekend with my friend Lorie and I am looking forward to it.  I am having a lot of problems with shoes though.  My left shoe slids up and down on my heel and rubs a blister.  I would like to try and find a pair of walking sandals and try them. 

Everyone puts in such good pictures of where they walk and run so I thought I would add some of my own.  Also all the blogs I am reading lately have been great, everyone who is blogging that is trying to lose weight has made it eaiser for me.  I am not alone it this and it is so nice to have someone to blog to or read about that gives me motivation and inspiration.  Thank you all very much...



This picture is standing on my front porch and it is now 66 degrees here and just quit raining.




This picture is coming in our gate and looking down our driveway.  This is where I walk with my dogs.



Now this is our gate, this was made by the company I work for. 



3 comments:

FatGirl PrettyFace said...

WOW it's beautiful! Got room for a family of 6? I love country living!

Ex Yo-Yo Dieter Debbie said...

What a beautiful place you live in! Just the gates alone are very impressive!

How wonderful you are doing a 5K! If possible, try to make the investment in some good walking shoes (or sandals)...your tootsies need TLC with all that walking!

If you end up getting shoes/sneakers, double-layered socks (meant for walkers and runners)are life-savers. The layers somehow rub against each other, preventing blisters!

I wish I were where you live! Beautiful!

M said...

You're very lucky to have such a beautiful scenery when you walk.