Friday, March 19, 2010 | By: Debbie

Puppy Love

This is a short blog dedicated to my dog Freckles.  I love my dog and she loves me unconditionally.  Have you ever stop to think how lucky you are if you have a dog and you are their human.  If you punish them for being bad, they love you anyway.  They are excited to see you when you get home. 


Freckles will be 5 years old this year, she is a Blue Merle Aussie.  I have had her blood line for 15 years and she is special.  If I get mad at her she comes and lays her head on me and looks up at me like I am sorry for being bad.   If my husband is gone at night she sleeps beside me, like she is protecting me because she knows that I am afraid of the dark.  I know most people will find this weird, but I will feed this dog off of my plate and give her some of whatever I am eating.  She will sit and wait for me to offer it though. 

So here is why I am writing this blog about my dog, on my way to work this morning I saw some puppies that some one had put out on the side of the road.  This is awful, they do not understand and they were sitting there waiting for their person to come back and get them.   Why would anyone do such a thing with all of the animal shelters and places that will take them.  THEY SHOULD BE HORSEWHIPPED..    I am a big time dog person and a animal lover and this is unaccepted.   So here are some questions for you regarding dogs!

1.  Do you have a dog?
2. What kind of dog do you have?
3. Inside or outside dog?
4. People food or dogfood or both?
5. Sleeps with you?
6. Rides in your car?
7. Do you treat your dog like one of the family?

This is freckles on her float and  as you can see she is spoiled rotten. 

3 comments:

M said...

That's awful! I have a Jack Russell. He's amazing and lots of fun!

Ice Queen said...

1. Do you have a dog?

Yes. Actually it is more accurate to say that she has me. lol

2. What kind of dog do you have?

An Aussie cross. Her name is Sabryna and she is my velcro baby. <3

3. Inside or outside dog?

Inside. Sabryna doesn't DO outside. lol

4. People food or dogfood or both?

Both.

5. Sleeps with you?

Sleeps on her beddies. She can't get up on my bed, any more.


6. Rides in your car?

Now and then.


7. Do you treat your dog like one of the family?

Absolutely.


People who leave animals out by the side of the road need to have something especially nasty happen to them. If anyone needs ideas, give me a shout.

Sib said...

1. Do you have a dog?
Yes, of course!

2. What kind of dog do you have?
Princess is a Jack Russel X Fox Terrier.

3. Inside or outside dog?
Both, although mainly outside.

4. People food or dogfood or both?
Mainly dog food, but she certainly enjoys a good piece of steak every time we BBQ.

5. Sleeps with you?
No, too hairy for me and my husband would never approve. However, she often sleeps with my #1 daughter who is really her master, specially when we go camping.

6. Rides in your car?
Yes, often.

7. Do you treat your dog like one of the family?
Absolutely!!

People can be so cruel to animals... I don't understand it. Very sad.

BTW, thanks for visiting my blog (*_*)