Monday, February 22, 2010 | By: Debbie

Walking

Boy it is good to be back where I have time to blog.  I have been working on my house for two weeks and I have everything back in place and it is so clean you can eat off the floor. 

The lastest and best news is I HAVE BEEN WALKING PEOPLE.  I went and walked at lunch with Lorie who works with me and is also trying to lose weight.  We went to the mall and walked the upper level once around.  We are starting slow and trying to build up distance as we go.  We are starting with trying for 1 round a day this week and increase it next week.  I hope we can get up to 4 times around the mall on our lunch hour.  I cleaned house all weekend and moved furniture so I got some exercise.  My back hurt Saturday night so I took a hot bath and went to bed.   I did not weight last night so I will weight when I get home today and let everyone know how I did this week.  I am sticking to my diet so far and counting the points.  I stayed away from sweets this weekend and that was good. 

Food is an addiction and a hard one to beat.  You know looks like they have clinics that help you with sex, drugs and everything else.  We need a clinic for overeaters.  My problem is I love the way food smells, like steak cooking on a grill or bacon frying.   I wonder if they make a perfume that smells like bacon.  Ha I would have every beagle chasing me down the road.

Gotta for for now..

2 comments:

Jonathon said...

Well Debbie, the food addiction is definitely never gonna go away! But you can do it! Will keep track of your blog! Good luck!

Regards,
Jon

WWSuzi said...

I totally agree with you that food can be an addiction for some. Including me!
I've always maintained that losing weight is 80% in the mind.