Monday, April 15, 2013 | By: Debbie

Monday April 15, 2013. Staying on track

I did really well today staying within my points allowance.  I hope to not use my weekly points this week and see if I can up my weight loss some.   I am trying to stay motivated and blogging seems to be helping again.  It helps to know that other people are how there listening and giving help and hints.  I appreciate all the comments on my posts. 

Supper tonight was pretty good.  I had 3 oz. of deer meat cooked in the George Foreman grill and some stir fry veggies and 1/2 of a twice bake potato.  I had a Weight Watchers fudge bar after supper and I still have points left.  I will have a half of a grape fruit in a few minutes before I go to be for my snack.

My prayers are with the people in Boston tonight and all their families.  Have a good night.

2 comments:

MaryFran said...

Blogging really helps me! It keeps me accountable open and honest about where I am!

Anonymous said...

Just what is the Bhagavad-gita? The purpose of Bhagavad-gita is to deliver mankind from the nescience of material existence. Every man is in difficulty in so many ways, as Arjuna also was in difficulty in having to fight the Battle of Kuruksetra. Arjuna surrendered unto Sri Krsna, and consequently this Bhagavad-gita was spoken. Not only Arjuna, but every one of us is full of anxieties because of this material existence. Our very existence is in the atmosphere of nonexistence. Actually we are not meant to be threatened by nonexistence. Our existence is eternal. But somehow or other we are put into asat. Asat refers to that which does not exist.

Read the Bhagavad-Gita online for free here:
http://asitis.com/

How to read this book?
First read the Introduction, then start on Chapter 1, read through all the verses, then on to Chapter 2, and so on, until you finish all 18 chapters.

If you have any questions about the Bhagavad-Gita while you are reading it, if there is some part that you don't understand, feel free to email me and I'll try my best to answer your questions.

bhagavadgitaquestions@outlook.com

And in case you are not the philosophical type, a person who likes to read philosophy, then just try chanting the following mantra for just 15 minutes a day and see what the effect of it is in your personal life.

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

In the end, what do you have to lose?