Monday, May 9, 2011 | By: Debbie

Monday May 9th, 2011 - Starting over....

I am starting over with my diet plan as of today and I hope to be able to get some kind of control on it.  I got off track when I went on my cruise and I have been fighting a battle ever since.  Some how I have to get a grip on what I am eating again and get focused.  I would like to be able to say that I have a lot going on and that is the reason, but I can not blame it on that.  The only person I can blame for this is myself and no one else.  No one forces me to over eat or get off track.  It is me and all me and I know it so why can I not get a grip on it.    The only thing I know to do is weigh this week and face the consequences of my eating this weekend and start over.  So that is my game plan right now and we will see how it goes. 

My niece is getting married this coming Saturday and I am looking forward to going.  I am sure her mother, my sister is ready for all this to be over.  She is under a lot of stress trying to get everything done in  time.  I will post some pictures of it next week for all my blogger buddies to see. 

I am going to weigh in this week and see just how bad it is and get back on track.  So don't give up on  me cause I will get this under control and back on track..  Have a great day..

8 comments:

Krystle kjb Bailey said...

Don't get discouraged! It happens to us all.. that unfortunately is part of the journey and the struggle. If it wasn't a struggle, we wouldn't be here blogging about it!! I also had a rough week.. gained 4lbs!! But all we can do is refocus and get back on track.. the past is the past. Let's get right for the future!!

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Hang in there , Debbie. We all go through these time. My appetite has been horrendous all weekend. I don't have a clue why but my scale is up a bit too.

Tim said...

We'll never give up on you Debbie because we're all in this together :)

Enz said...

I honesetly think the hardest lesson to learn in this weight loss stuff is that stuff happens that will throw us off track. We just have to get right back on. Life isn't going to stop and wait for us so we have to live life and do the best we can. Even when we get to our ideal weight, there will be weeks we don't eat well or exercise enough. You are strong and you can do this!

The Path Traveled said...

Log it, weigh in, and move on. The new day brings on a clean slate and a clean challenge. You can do this!

Jo said...

I remember you were doing so well when you were riding your bike. Maybe include more of that in your new plan? You know what to do, but life definitely gets in the way of what we have planned. Weigh in, accept it, and get back on the wagon.

Momma Hunt said...

Hang in there....we all get bumps in the road. I am in the middle of a bump right now. I feel your pain. Hnag in there and get back on track and we will be right here with you!

The Path Traveled said...

I went through a 5 pound gain not long ago and I just sat my self down and looked at my food logs to see what I was adding or mis using too much of. Drink lots of water...lots and exercise . The weight will start coming down again and remember you want to lose it slowly. This is The Biggest loser show. Hay in there, weigh wit your shoulders back and confidence on your face tonight. It will be OK.