Wednesday, April 20, 2011 | By: Debbie

Wednesday April 20, 2011 - Fingers crossed for a good weigh in.

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for a good weigh in today.  I am also on day 3 of my 2 week exercise challenge for myself.  I plan on exercising 30 minutes every day for two weeks and see if it makes a difference in my weight loss.  Which is kind of stupid cause I know it will make a difference.  I walked up and down my driveway yesterday when I got home for 30 minutes.  I then went in and cleaned my house up pretty good before we had company come over.  Man did I feel good later on and I know it is because of the exercise.  I took a hot bubble bath and when I went to bed I died.   

I am going to be making some changes to my blog next week to add a exercise page and keep some kind of schedule so every on can see how I am doing.  I have so many different exercises that I can do that I will not get bored with what I am doing.  I do plan to do the kettle ball work out at least 3 times a week to get some weight training in.    Zumba is next on the list along with my wii and a couple of walks during the week either up and down my driveway or on the treadmill.  So stay tuned to see how I do.

Wish me luck on my weigh in tonight and here are some pictures of my driveway for everyone to see.  I have posted these before but it has been a while.  As you can see to walk my driveway is a pretty good walk especially if you do it a few times up and down.





See ya later and here is yesterdays food journal.


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Morning
1 bagel(s) Bagel Thins 100% Whole Wheat 3
1 slice(s) cooked canadian-style bacon 1
mayo - Quick-added food 1
Subtotal 5

Midday
5 oz cooked lean boneless pork chop 6
1 large potato, baked 5
1 2/3 cup(s) Mixed vegetables 0
1 Tbsp butter 3
Subtotal 14

Evening
White Wheat Bun - Quick-added food 3
Chips Lite - Quick-added food 3
3 oz cooked venison 3
mayo - Quick-added food 1
Subtotal 10

Anytime
1/2 cup(s) Carrots 0
1 cup(s) cherry tomato(es) 0
1/2 large cantaloupe 0
1 piece(s) Light string cheese 1
1 item(s) Sugar Free Pudding Snacks Chocolate 2
popsicle regular - Quick-added food 1
Subtotal 4

Food PointsPlus values total used 33
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0

Activity
30 min walking, (slow pace, 3.0 mph or less) 2
Activity PointsPlus values earned 2


6 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Your driveway looks great, Debbie. I would enjoy walking on a driveway like that. Everything in our neighborhood is paved so it isn't as pretty.

Life as a Caterpillar said...

You are doing so great Debbie! I love that you are getting so excited about excersise! Love the piccies, you must live in a really beautiful pary of the world

xx
lesley

Tim said...

Wow, it's the best driveway I have ever seen in my life.

I don't even have a driveway to walk up! I'm jealous! Email me your driveway LOL

Nemie said...

Wow, nice driveway.. perfect place to walk..I am positive you'll get your desired weight.

mimiforfitness

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Wow. I'm jealous. GREAT driveway!!!!! I walk in my neighborhood which has some nice flowering trees and stuff, but it's still the city and busy and I have to watch for cars and stuff. Pain! Would love a traffic free long driveway and area like that to just walk and sprint and jump and hop. Enjoy it! And have a great, great, GREAT weigh-in!!!

jirons42 said...

Glad to see you have added more veggies to your food plan. They do help to fill you up for no points.