Tuesday, April 26, 2011 | By: Debbie

Tuesday April 26, 2011 - Staying with the new plan...

Okay I have made my decision and I am going to give the new plan another couple of weeks and see how I do.  I have started to pay more attention to my snacks and tracking my exercise so we will see.  We have a wedding coming up in my family in a few weeks and I would like to lose another 5 or 10 lbs by then.  I had a great lunch today and zero point snacks so I am on a roll so to speak.

Exercise yesterday was cleaning out my pool and getting it ready for summer or at least I thought.   I have several leaks that I can not patch so I had to order another pool.  We have one of those poor man pools from Walmart and I love it.  The only thing that I have different is a better made ladder that I got at a garage sale.   So my new pool will be here next week and I am ready to start my swimming.  I did get a 45 minute work out cleaning the old one though and it was hot.  Tonight will be wii night and I am looking forward to getting back started with it also.

I would like to thank everyone for there support on Thursday when I almost blew a gasket over my weigh in Wednesday.  The support of my bloggers is what keeps me going sometimes.   Have a great day and here is yesterdays food journal.
PointsPlus™ Tracker entries


Monday, April 25, 2011

Morning
1 bagel(s) Bagel Thins 100% Whole Wheat 3
mayo - Quick-added food 1
1 slice(s) cooked Canadian-style bacon 1
Subtotal 5

Midday
white wheat bun lite - Quick added food 2
2 item(s) fat-free turkey hot dog 2
1 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup 0
mayo - Quick-added food 1
1 tsp mustard 0
15 piece(s) Crunchy Cheetos 3
Subtotal 8

Evening
4 oz cooked lean boneless pork chop 5
1 cup(s) mixed greens 0
1 Tbsp diet thousand island salad dressing, 10 calories per tsp 1
Subtotal 6

Anytime
4 cup(s) watermelon 0
1/2 cup(s) Carrots 0
1 cup(s) cherry tomato(es) 0
1 piece(s) Light string cheese 1
Popsicle regular - Quick-added food 1
Subtotal 2

Food PointsPlus values total used 21
Food PointsPlus values remaining 10

Activity
Cleaned pool - Activity I created 2
Activity PointsPlus values earned 2



3 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

I'm glad you were able to make a decision about your plan. I hope it works out well for you. :)

MaryFran said...

We've been looking into a 'poor man's pool'. I really want one!!!!!

I'm rooting for you as you give the new points system the gung ho go for a few more weeks!!!

Tim said...

I wish I had room for a pool but my garden is only just about big enough for a bird bath!